filters
Show
City:
Show

Richart Ruddie SEO Profile Defenders Tied to Filing Phony Lawsuits MD RI

As they say when the tide goes out you can see who is "swimming naked". The Washington Post and Public Citizen have done the business on exposing a bunch of phony law suits tied to Richart Ruddie in which forgery is alleged to have occurred. How would you like to be the poor sucker who paid this tally wakker thousands of dollars for what turned out to be an alleged fraud? Ruddie is involved in some other businesses including some lump sum for structured settlement companies. I've always felt this guy was a punk with a shell game. The guy is from Owings Mills Maryland and Fort Lauderdale. Why is it that so many people in Maryland in that business are schnooks.

Ruddie had to pay 71k to settle his phony lawsuit in Rhode Island. His reputation is in tatters thanks to good lawyering. Devious stuff turned into a has been.

Don't worry the slippery eel will be back with more Rud Crud

Richart Ruddie was skewered by a sharp legal mind. Ruddie Duddie had to pay up and was negotiating a plea bargain with the Rhode Island United States Attorney according to what I read in the Washington Post.

What a total tool!

His reputation as a reputation manager has to take a hit. How can trust someone who can't manage his own reputation?

#1252063

Here is some additional information that may be helpful to Pissed Consumer readers

1. "As a result of a federal judge in Rhode Island taking a second look at an order he hastily granted earlier, Paul Alan Levy of Public Citizen has been able to confirm Richart Ruddie -- the head of an extremely-sketchy reputation management company -- signed off on the forged and fraudulent documents delivered to the court.

The documents -- a bogus lawsuit featuring the forged signatures of both the plaintiff and the defendant -- are apparently just part of Profile Defenders' reputation management work".

2. "When "reputation management" becomes perjury, forgery and fraud against America's federal courts" http://boingboing.net/2016/10/11/when-reputation-management.html

Levy's article seems to tie AnnuitySold the company involved in structured settlement cash outs (alluded to above) to the shenanigans.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Arrogance that he could get away with it
  • Corners cut
Reason of review
Fraud, Forgery alleged
Preferred solution
if the investigation continues to show more fraud on his part or companies he controls, Ruddie should be in jail
Tags
  • Seo Profile Defenders
  • Nu Profile

Profile Defenders review in Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Profiledefenders.com Best Profile Defense Company

Thank you so much profiledefenders.com I must say that I was not able to sleep nor eat for the last two weeks as a blogspot.com article was defamated my character and my lawyer wanted to charge me $15,000 to take the cyber criminal to court to press charges and obviously that was not feasible so I had to look into alternatives and luckily I was able to find you guys through the search engines and you were able to remove the negative and damaging post about me and my business and sure enough things are looking up again. Thanks so much for the help I do owe a lot to you for saving my business profiledefenders.com you are the best profile defense company in the reputation management space.
Profile D

Saved my business and a plethora of others as well with their skilled, savvy, and outside of the box thinking. Thanks so much profile defenders. Life Savers may be a more proper name.

Wow I owe these guys a lot more money for the $$$'s they just saved me thanks profile defenders

Did the job in record time for me. A true life saver to my image and for my children. Not the biggest company in the world but certainly the best with the results I got!

They helped me with a global growth strategy issue that my company was experiencing. Thank you profiledefenders.com for a job well done.

brianwesty

:grin they really are the best company :)

View more comments (4)